Antioxidant-rich combination of licorice, cucumber, and bearberry leaf extracts to begin the brightening process. With salicylic, glycolic, and (plant-based) lactic acid to gently exfoliate the outermost layer of the skin, revealing a more even skin tone. The prep cleanser is designed to work synergistically with the Bryght Treat Gel for the best brightening. Safe for all skin types.
- All-natural, cruelty-free vegan ingredients that contain no: silicones, parabens, hydroquinone, mercury, fragrance, kojic acid, colorants.
- Safe for all skin types. can be used anywhere on the body, including intimate and sensitive areas without disturbing the natural ph.
Size: 3.4 oz/100ml
Directions: Apply a small amount of product and work into the area using circular motions, a lather will form. to increase lather, add water and gently massage the area for 20-30 seconds. rinse thoroughly and pat dry. You are now ready to use the Treat Gel.
Containing all-natural: aloe vera, licorice extract, cucumber extract, bearberry leaf extract, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, plant-based lactic acid
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice: A skin-conditioning agent that offers anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant, and soothing properties.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract: antioxidant, skin-conditioning agent - humectant, Licorice is a soothing and healing extract used to treat sensitive, irritated or inflamed skin. It also helps to reduce the appearance of age spots and discoloration as a natural skin lightener.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and skin-conditioning properties reduces excess oil
- Salicylic Acid: BHA exfoliant
- Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract: Bearberry extract (Latin name Arctostaphylos uva ursi) has antioxidant properties, and is known to have skin-brightening properties.
- Glycolic Acid: AHA exfoliant and lowers skin PH.
- Lactic Acid: AHA To treat hyperpigmentation, age spots and improve uneven skin tone.